Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A little bit about Adrian "Cloud" Strife

hello. My name is Adrian Strife but for obvious reasons most people just call me "Cloud" i know i must not be very imposing at a meer 2 feet 6 inches tall, but looks can be decieving. I am a 57 year old Air Mephling. I grew up with my adoptive hafling mother and father and my 5 older sisters and 2 brothers. not much happened in my life, except that time i ran into this old crudger of a man. He took me to a house and told me things i didnt believe back then. I now believe him and because of that i am in search of something. What that something is i do not know yet, i will know it when i find it. i have lived in the woods when i was younger effected by wonderlust and a thirst for adventure that has not died down. I have gone to many cities also, i lived for a brief time in water deep though i dont stick out like a sore thumb the magic users there feared me and they where the reason that i made an expedius exit from that city...... not much left for me to tell

1 Comments:

Blogger Pavel the Monk said...

Thanks, Cloud.

Just enough information to peak everyone's curiousity about their tiny new friend.

You'll get to meet them all on Thursday.

Pavel thanks you.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home